Car insurance

oh it did lol BUT daft son - showing off with his mates kept sitting in car with engine on but not running playing with lights, air con radio etc . Now remember b4 we bought car it was sitting in a garage for a while.

Yup you guessed it battery is flat LOL! but its at the other end of the drive and driven on so bonnet it by garage doors, so now need to ask next door to move his car so we can move a car next to it to jump start it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

get those overall's on LOL :p

get those overall's on LOL :p

erm well Apparently its NOT my car . so HIS job - mother just paid out for the blooming car, tax, insurance, petrol etc etc LOL!!
so a job for him and his mates to sort out LOL ( lucky he cant read this lol)

LOL kids , he`s only proud of his first car linny, i had a bit of exspierence with cars so new the engine should be running.

he should read this, stand on his own 2 feets now, im looking for a job to support me in maintaining the car etc... time for him to get the overalls out and the step by step guide LOL

he was more interested in getting the bloody bluetooth working for his sodding phone lol! Oh and yes as usual mummy run him and his gf and their mate round with CV's this morning to shops for xmas jobs! HURRY UP 26th!!!!!!

he was more interested in getting the bloody bluetooth working for his sodding phone lol! Oh and yes as usual mummy run him and his gf and their mate round with CV's this morning to shops for xmas jobs! HURRY UP 26th!!!!!!

lets hope they all get a job and out of your hair, so you can relax and put your feet up LOL

Hes a happy bunny now his mate jumped it and it started and we went to a car park so hes actually driven it ( got it out of his system lol)

then the fun will begin for you linny, wondering where he is, is he safe, etc., etc :doh: this growing up leaves a lot to be desired lol

then the fun will begin for you linny, wondering where he is, is he safe, etc., etc :doh: this growing up leaves a lot to be desired lol

my car will be ready in 3 weeks time, mum is fretting already and i haven't even parked my butt on the driver seat yet LOL

Motor trade insurance???

Am i eligible for motor trader insurance?

do you have to have a business in the motor trade to get a cover out? first time driver here, someone suggested this to me

need some more info on this, can anyone help?

struggling to find normal car insurance, getting quoted huge bucks lol

someone advised me to do a trader insurance, his is cheap and in the same area, so worth a go isn't it?

Seriously? are you a Motor trader?.

Read this.

Code:
https://www.jhib.co.uk/motor-trade-insurance

well ive not Read Ht's link as i dont need to i can imagine what it says, but if your NOT selling cars then NO! Your not a trader are you? your a normal car driver and a new one at that. But hey if you wanna take the risk pay a fortune and then end up doing porridge for fraud go ahead!

Car ins is expensive for new drivers, but will go down once you have driving experiance and have no prangs!
at 21 it should be cheaper than at 17. I managed to get it for my son for £2.5 K

Last edited:
well ive not Read Ht's link as i dont need to i can imagine what it says, but if your NOT selling cars then NO! Your not a trader are you? your a normal car driver and a new one at that. But hey if you wanna take the risk pay a fortune and then end up doing porridge for fraud go ahead!

Car ins is expensive for new drivers, but will go down once you have driving experiance and have no prangs!
at 21 it should be cheaper than at 17. I managed to get it for my son for £2.5 K

and who was the insurance company? was it fire and theft, i do sell cars now and again but not on a permanent basis

it was with the coop and they dont do F&T only full comp! There will be a link at the top of the forum in the advertising space somewhere , it changes so look out for it
But your not a trader with a name or premises just buy n sell the odd car privately??

if you were a motor trader, you have to be VAT registered - your not. don't think you could go that way m8.
your young and a new driver so start saving ;)
you will always get screwed for the first year or two
there is no such thing as cheap insurance starting off :whistling:

Will your parents not allow you to be added to there insurance maybe until your 21, also some car insurance companies will allow you to still gain your no claims even though you are on there insurance.

Back