CCCAM or IPTV

Flacko

Hi im new to cccam. Are the lines still reliable? I've heard that the cccams are dying and IPTV is the future. However the quality of iptv is pretty average.

Im just wondering if an android box and a kodi iptv subscription is better value than a satellite box and CLine sub.

Can anyone give me the pros and cons of each options?

I like good quality and im looking for the most reliable service.

Hi im new to cccam. Are the lines still reliable? I've heard that the cccams are dying and IPTV is the future. However the quality of iptv is pretty average.

Im just wondering if an android box and a kodi iptv subscription is better value than a satellite box and CLine sub.

To be honest, if you want the most reliable service you are better going to vm or $ky. Where did you hear that ccams are dying, bet the line providers would disagree?

yea ive been cccam for about 2 years now and ive never had any issues apart from the owners of the sites are hard to get ahold of when its time for renewal or ordering a new line it can be a nightmare

To be honest, if you want the most reliable service you are better going to vm or $ky. Where did you hear that ccams are dying, bet the line providers would disagree?

Whoever told you lines are dying is full of s**t, they are still the better option. Lines will continue untill sly manage to encrypt the SD channels the same whay they did with the HD but considering its been sometime and no change in the SD channels yet I personally can't see anything changing anytime soon.

IPTV maybe the future but it wont be anytime soon, have you seen the state of UK broadband? in order for IPTV to be the "future" everyone would need superfast connections and that just is not the case, some parts of the UK still use dial up, most can't get fibre so stuck with ADSL and most ADSL connections are below 8mb/s which is ok for streaming off BBC iplayer and netflix but not for providing a dedicated TV service.

Anayway hope this answers your question and puts your min at ease about c-nlines :)

Whoever told you lines are dying is full of s**t, they are still the better option. Lines will continue untill sly manage to encrypt the SD channels the same whay they did with the HD but considering its been sometime and no change in the SD channels yet I personally can't see anything changing anytime soon.

IPTV maybe the future but it wont be anytime soon, have you seen the state of UK broadband? in order for IPTV to be the "future" everyone would need superfast connections and that just is not the case, some parts of the UK still use dial up, most can't get fibre so stuck with ADSL and most ADSL connections are below 8mb/s which is ok for streaming off BBC iplayer and netflix but not for providing a dedicated TV service.

Anayway hope this answers your question and puts your min at ease about c-nlines :)

agree and 'my bit info on why sly cant encript the sd chan's is because the old sly boxes whixh i think there are still 6 mill in circulation cant cary the encryption software like the HD boxes do so they'd have to replace the whole lot

Might in the short term , but long term will come down just like years back c/s lines were expensive now look at the prices nowadays

need help with reliable zgmma gift

Hi all, I am new to this forum. Can anyone help me with a reliable zgemma gift as I just ordered a zgemma s2. Please pm me.
Thanks

Back