Celtic season tickets SOLD OUT Its

Cant see Rangers doing anything this season tbh, just not good enough.

Have soft spot for Celtic and hope this season they at least do something in Europe, as they have been poor for a long time.

I reckon lennon is trying extremly hard to bring in new faces but he’s after quality players. Celtic win 10
Row this season l cannot see the gers being a force. A lack of money on other side of Glasgow. But hoping Celtic success for the players they target & hopefully we will get 100% there. Would love to see a big improvement in europe this season they have the backing as Celtic season tickets SOLD OUT as club declare record figures ahead of Ten in a Row push. Good luck HH.

First and foremost, they need a goalkeeper, Bain is nowhere near good enough , a decent left sided defender would be good, someone who could play centre back or left back, they are after Ajeti from West Ham on a season long loan, hard to say whether he is any better than anyone they already have there now, hopefully Lennon does add that bit of quality.

Goalkeeper being sorted out m8. I don’t like Bain tbh lacks confidence I’ll never understand how big Craig Gordon left he had a good of couple of yesr left in him. But absolutely did want to be left on bench. He wanted to be in the park.

if i was in scotland i would be a celtic fan and got a season ticket as well.
Our club over here in N-Ireland has 20 season books, We leave them with a club in Scotland, who use them, whenever we dont, already renewed again for next season, hopefully its not too long before fans are allowed back in the ground again.

Celtic have the money its just whether they are willing spend the money on decent to good players as if they dont then they will be out of europe in no time.

League is theirs imo, rangers, hibs and hearts wont be much competition imo.

Goalkeeper being sorted out m8. I don’t like Bain tbh lacks confidence I’ll never understand how big Craig Gordon left he had a good of couple of yesr left in him. But absolutely did want to be left on bench. He wanted to be in the park.
Far too many mistakes in Gordon, got away with it in the SPL but not in Europe, What have you heard about the goalkeeping situation, I heard they tried to get Michel Vorm, but failed to agree terms, havent heard anything else.

Celtic have the money its just whether they are willing spend the money on decent to good players as if they dont then they will be out of europe in no time.

Thats the way it will always be, mainly because of their wage cap that Lawwell installed.

They have agreed terms with AEK Athens for their keeper Vasílis Bárkas played against Celtic in champs league qualifier arrives for medical tomorrow heard ajeti might be in doubt.

Wouldnt be that fussed on him anyway, hasnt done much at the hammers, although he didnt get many chances in the first team, dont know much about the Athens keeper, but I wouldnt hold my breath on that one, was really hoping they could have sorted something out with big Fraser.

Wouldnt be that fussed on him anyway, hasnt done much at the hammers, although he didnt get many chances in the first team, dont know much about the Athens keeper, but I wouldnt hold my breath on that one, was really hoping they could have sorted something out with big Fraser.
He played together with Elyounoussi at Basel and did team up well so could be why they try to get him he’s a good finisher just West Ham have not played him scored 29 goals in 58 games for Basel so would think he would score in Scotland but could be that another team in another league wanting him that could be why he’s asked time to think.

Foster supposedly didn’t want to come back not sure why but have to get this keeper in can’t wait season starts this weekend been hearing moyes wants to loan defender Fabian Balbuena out and celtic been linked with him but not sure much truth their is in it.

Hearts were relegated this season and hibs will finish mid division ,get your money on the gers

Hearts were relegated this season and hibs will finish mid division ,get your money on the gers

I meant this season sorry should have been more clear lol.

Rangers only team that will show some fight for the league other than celtic but they just are too behind celtic.

Rangers will have to go all out to stop 10 in a row, just as Celts will have to do likewise to achieve it, selling Morelos and replacing him with Sam Cosgrove is not good business for them.

Back