Celtic to be named Champions

Seriously though mate those with learning difficulties who have suffered from dyslexia and others since they were young would have found it difficult and still do to construct sentences with punctuation. I certainly do.

May not make sense to yourself but just how some people write. Not everyone can be perfect when it comes to punctuation.

I know that but the odd comma or full stop or even just
A
New
Line
Makes it readable
It doesn't matter so much in the chat section as people are just expressing their views and no one needs to decipher and respond, but when people ask technical questions the same way makes it almost impossible to give an answer and they largely get ignored:

Help me wifes box not working dish ok no channels yesterday good watching to ronnies ta

By the time you've deciphered it to:

Help me!
wifes box not working.
dish ok.
no channels.
yesterday good, - watching two ronnies!
- ta

It's too late, two ronnies has gone off, his wife has divorced him and his line has expired because it took three months to work out what he was talking about

Ye I get that mate not disputing what your saying.

Just trying to tell you it can be tough for some who have always struggled with grammar, punctuation etc. Its not that simple where at a flick of a switch they can construct sentences in a more logical way.

Mate I had one on one tutors who tried to help but I was very good even then. Was classed as dyslexic and slow and in turn ended up getting D in GCSE.

Even where you are given support not always possible to construct sentences in the way others do.

But I do get where your coming from.

The spl will never have the money pumped into it like the epl has over the years.
Some would say that there's no commercial revenue to be gained from other leagues like there is in the likes epl/la liga/bundesleague/seri a ect which is a shame.
Last time I watched spl was on BBC Scotland and it dosnt seem end to end football seems a slower pace then others well done to celtic for having league gifted to them pmsl just need Liverpool to be gifted league now then that's it till next season. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back