Celtic to on iptv

Gary1982

hi guys just wondering if anyone has been able to watch the Celtic tv on there iptv sub as on my current provider it has been blank throughout preseason games and again on Friday and Saturday for the games in Europe and Lyon friendly if anyone can point me in the direction of another supplier as the main reason I signed up was specifically for that channel don't get me wrong everything else has been brilliant but I'm really looking for the specifics of why I signed up in the first place. Any help would be appreciated.

yeah my provider has all the club tvs and i have watched all the celts games on celtic tv recently, althoufh shramrock rovs and linfield were both on eir sports.

Mine has a message on the channel listing showing that it is only available during the season. let me know when the next game is that should be on there and I'll give it a try for you. But as others have said it all depends on the supplier

when you say its been blank do you mean on the epg ? if you do its always like that. also only live games are shown.

I put it onto my mums box yesterday and Watched the game last night and had No issues at all. Perfect quality, no freezing and that was on a Zgemma 2s

It's a case of provider specific and getting what you pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back