Chanel zapping oscam

Hi I recently changed from mgcamd to oscam following the guide on here oscam for atv I
copied &pasted the templates provided and put my line details in everything works and all three of my lines are running together in oscam atv emu softcam
my only problem is when I change to a premium Chanel it takes 10/20 seconds to come on.
Once I'm on said Chanel say descovery then go to bt sport it takes 20 seconds but if I go right back to descovery it it changes instantly most of the paid zapping is like this is this a common thing in oscam as it's trying to real all three of my lines or can I edit anything?

sorry for being a novice whats your reder restart bit is it like the keep alive bit in a cws line? i just pasted this and entered my line detais
[reader]
label = TV1
protocol = newcamd
device = your.server.com,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = username
password = password
inactivitytimeout = 60
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,31
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-u = 1
blockemm-s = 1
blockemm-g = 1

[reader]
label = TV2
protocol = newcamd
device = your.server.com,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = username
password = password
inactivitytimeout = 60
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,31
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-u = 1
blockemm-s = 1
blockemm-g =

Use the webinterface to login to oscam and click on config then towards the bottom it will have a box with the time set to restart the reader, change it to 1 yours might be on 5

Run a couple of servers in oscam for a better experience.
There are good servers around where you can still run a single line in mgcamd ;-)

To be fair I do not get a major issue but I am aware that it can be 1001 things that can cause a glitch that is not the line providers fault. I have as many as my original Sky Provider. Funny thing is I have not lost signals when it rains hard like I did before?

You will never rule out all freezing, the providers who boost "freeze free" or "99% glitch free" are talking rubbish.
As this game is all played using the internet in various countries it's inevitable you will experience some freezing at some time.

Run two or three server in oscam for a superior affair.

There are great servers around where you can even now run a solitary line in mg camd ;- )

I was more going to use it for when a server goes down. It does seem DNS is being hit a lot lately? Plus a few DOS screwing up the wibbly wide web

Hi reader restart seconds was set at 5 changed it to 1 see how it goes noticed in global configuration preferred local cards is set to 0 is that set right??

Use the webinterface to login to oscam and click on config then towards the bottom it will have a box with the time set to restart the reader, change it to 1 yours might be on 5

Once again this forum fixes my problem. Had same problem on my 2s and its now fixed.

Thanks You

Back