Changed to Talk Talk & paid channels no longer working..HELP!?!

champion9

Hi Everyone,

I used to have Sly broadband set up with my Zgemma Star 2S box and everything worked fine for sometime. Today we switched to Talk Talk broadband which is fully working but the only thing that wont work is the paid channels on the Zgemma Star 2S box. Has anyone had a similar issue and been able to rectify the issue?

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I used to have Sly broadband set up with my Zgemma Star 2S box and everything worked fine for sometime. Today we switched to Talk Talk broadband which is fully working but the only thing that wont work is the paid channels on the Zgemma Star 2S box. Has anyone had a similar issue and been able to rectify the issue?

Blue button
Softcam manager
Go to highlighted cam eg mgcamd 1.38 and press yellow to restart well mine is yellow at the bottom it will say which one to restart

you went from sky broadband to talk talk???? Are you insane. If you are not now, you soon will be. Welcome to hell. Broadband hell.

you went from sky broadband to talk talk???? Are you insane. If you are not now, you soon will be. Welcome to hell. Broadband hell.

Was thinking exactly the same worst provider around am due to be released in the next few week i have served my 18 months of pain (even now i have to switch wifi off on my phone as tk wont load) my advice would be leave why you can.

I'm with them and they seem OK, yeah they say I have a dynamic ip when it's a static, yeah the customer support don't know it's bum from its elbow. But internet wise they are ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with them and they seem OK, yeah they say I have a dynamic ip when it's a static, yeah the customer support don't know it's bum from its elbow. But internet wise they are ok.

Have you done network test
Re boot router and box
Give it a try

Have you done network test
Re boot router and box
Give it a try

????
I'm prob some who kinda knows what I'm doing.
Talktalks basic internet is dynamic there highest is static

Menu
Setup
System
Network
Device setup
Network test
Start Test
(ALL 5 SHOULD BE GREEN, if any unconfirmed, unplug router for 5-10 mins, turn off box, plug router back in, let it boot, turn on box, repeat network test)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how to restart cccam or mgcamd
Menu
Setup
Softcam
Softcam manager
Cccam 2.30 – restart (yellow button) or if using mgcamd
Mgcamd 1.3.8 – restart (yellow button)

OPENVIX ABOVE, if OPENATV

Menu - INFOPANEL - SOFTCAM - restart your cam, or make sure one is active

You must have a different take on "OK" to me. The lowest speed test I ever saw was on a TalkTalk ADSL line synced at 20Mbit - 57 kilobits per second and that was at 2am... Same line did 19.5Mbit reliably with another ISP

And that's before their risible security against hacking...

Ahh one of the lucky few for me they have been absolute w**k, worst internet,worst customer service straight from Bangladesh yet he says i am thru to stephen but he cant talk english al in all worst 18 months service or my life about 6 weeks till finally get virmin bb installed.

My speed is 60-70 mb on a 80/20 and upload is 19mb constantly. Via wire.

Think we're getting off topic here...

OP, have you changed your microfilter? Plugged into the main socket? Disconnected all extensions?

Doh! ;)

In my current house, TT were actually better than sky. Same speed but less disconnects. In my old house they were shocking though!

have you contacted your line provider as some wont allow you to just reconnect to another provider as it can show as another ip using your line making it appear as if you are sharing it

Back