1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing the media player on SMART STB on Samsung TV?

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by EliteSoul, Aug 12, 2018 at 8:59 PM.

1. EliteSoul

EliteSoul Registered

Male
    Hi.

I am running SMART STB via Samsung UE49KU6100 but I can't figure out how to change the media player. The reason why is that Skysports is a bit 'Jerky' but every other channel is perfect, BT sport runs like my virgin box. I want to try 'lyk' player to see if that helps.

I have pressed every button on my remote control but cant access settings at all.

2. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

Try this not saying it will work this for stb emulator but worth a shot OPEN THE RIGHT SIDE MENU BY HOLDING DOWN THE OK BUTTON OR USING YOUR MENU BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE AND SELECT MEDIA PLAYER SELECT IJK PLAYER
    RELOAD YOUR PROFILE BY OPENING THE RIGHT SIDE MENU BY HOLDING DOWN THE OK BUTTON OR USING YOUR MENU BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE AND SELECT PROFILE, THEN SELECT YOUR IPTV Profile just found it on google

3. EliteSoul

EliteSoul Registered

Male
    No luck unfortunately. It's very frustrating!

4. systemlord

systemlord TK Veteran

Not sure about Smart TVs, but on Android it's:
    How To Remove Default Apps In Android
    1. Go to Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Select the app that is currently the default launcher for a certain file type.
    4. Scroll down to “Launch By Default”.
    5. Tap “Clear Defaults”.

5. EliteSoul

EliteSoul Registered

Male
    Still no luck.

I've emailed the App to see if they know a solution but any other suggestions are appreciated.