Channel List for SkyBox F5S

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does it mean list with sd?

"With SD" means that the Sport & Movie HD channels also have the SD equivalents of those channels included in the list. If you have any glitching/freezing problems with the HD version, you can switch to the SD version to see if it's any better.

How do I download the skybox f5s channel list

I've been searching the net to get the skybox channel list but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help would be great.

it's really not. Download a channel list on your computer, copy the channel list to a usb, put the usb in your skybox and upgrade by usb.

And i speak as a relative noob. The tutorial at the top of the skybox forum page means you really can't go wrong. It's helped me update channel lists and install a new line when mine ran out.

I have also purchased Skybox f5 ,but when I press OK on Edit Chanel get no reaction. Front of box reads "noch" --- HELP

i am also new to the forum but every time i try and download ajs list for skybox f5 list it doesnt seem to work can anyone help me please

I have also purchased Skybox f5 ,but when I press OK on Edit Chanel get no reaction. Front of box reads "noch" --- HELP

"noch" means no channels. You need to install a channel list from the Jan/Feb/March thread in the stickies.

i hope this helps

---------- Post Merged at 11:41 AM ----------

just new here and trying to get a post score so i can download the nessicery files to start watching the skybox

pls how can update my skybox f5s channels......my channels keep changing

---------- Post Merged at 02:23 PM ----------

pls how can update my skybox f5s channels......my channels keep changing

restricted access

Hi m getting the same message... restricted access

---------- Post Merged at 06:08 PM ----------

hi im getting restricted access aswell...

I'm also new and looking to download F5 channel list, Anny02 did you have any luck?

---------- Post Merged at 06:27 PM ----------

me too

---------- Post Merged at 11:41 AM ----------

just new here and trying to get a post score so i can download the nessicery files to start watching the skybox[/QUOTE]

hi there, im new to this site, but i am trying to find a channel list for skybox F5s can any1 help please,, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back