Channel List for SkyBox F5S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, my wife decided to to take it upon herself to format my memory stick I'd just downloaded the channel list update for skybox F3. I've since lost the link.. Could someone assist before I take her to the courts for divorce?!!

Hi guys, my wife decided to to take it upon herself to format my memory stick I'd just downloaded the channel list update for skybox F3. I've since lost the link.. Could someone assist before I take her to the courts for divorce?!!

AJ's latest list is here:-

http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-...-lists-jan-feb-march-2014-a-8.html#post315009

sattv5's latest (sky ordered list) is here:-

http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-...-lists-jan-feb-march-2014-a-5.html#post311464

Not sure if we are allowed to post the websites here for channel lists. (admin - please can you confirm)

There is one which I use and is really good.

Not sure if we are allowed to post the websites here for channel lists. (admin - please can you confirm)

There is one which I use and is really good.

Techkings. Org is fine, if you have a new list, why not add it here??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi fellas, I have just got a skybox too. Can anyone point me in the right direction how go get it loaded wigh the fjl sky package etc. I would apprdciate anh help.
regards
Lee

look up the post requesting a provider

Does this included the new al jazeera sports channels?

why would it? its a UK sat list not eu

Hi Guys,
New to the Skybox world... some of the channels seem to be buffering and sometimes I see the scrambled message, moving to another channel and then returning to the original channel solves the 'Scrambled' issues but not the image quality.
Would an update channel list solve my issues??
Thanks

read the scramble channels post

Hi.........

spamming to get post count up?

Channel List F5

Just got a skybox f5 , would anyone be kind enough to guide me towards latest channel list

I'm new. Is there anyway i can see the sky tv schedule as i have a skybox f5s and can only see what is on and what is coming on next

skybox f5 latest channel list

my unit has just stopped working all channels that had locked up maybe expired gift ? but also wat to update channel list from aj as well

Hi guys new to the forum trying to download a new list of channel as some hd channel like bt sports and channel 5 have change frequency,
Is there any chance to get more french channel through my skybox F5(as i am french) and can we access to the sky store.
Thanks guys.

Hi guys new to the forum trying to download a new list of channel as some hd channel like bt sports and channel 5 have change frequency,
Is there any chance to get more french channel through my skybox F5(as i am french) and can we access to the sky store.
Thanks guys.
You can add french channels if you have a dish pointing at 19.2 and hotbird or get a motorised dish set up you can get a line to show the scrambled channels Dont think you can access sky store

F5s Channel List??

Hi guyz, I'm new to this forum, can some one please guide me to latest channel lists, my service provider sent me file but still some scambled channels. I will appriciate if someone can guide me in right direction.

thanks

Jav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back