Channel list

roysrolls

Hi I just got a new TM 800 HD and I would like to know how to put the latest channel list in as there is no Instructions whatsoever with this receiver hope you can help cheers take care

thanks to rat Rats channel list updater
This is a small Ppanel that will update your channel list to always be the latest list available from Rat as in the thread here.

unrar the attached file, FTP it into your receiver to the folder

etc/ppanels

overwriting the original rat updater if you already have it installed

the new list is then available at your fingertips press the yellow button, and choose ppanels
View attachment 6607
The only difference between this and version 0.2 (for those who wonder about these things) is that i have always wondered how many people actually use it, while its possible to see how many download the ppanel file from here, and how many download rats list manually either from here, or from the download link, it wasnt possible to see how many times it had been downloaded by people using their remote controls

this small update now shows how many times the file is accessed on the actual site that it gets downloaded from

No information is kept, the file that is linked to can be found here further statistical info can be viewed here

Last edited:
Back