Channel Lists

binners

Anybody point me in the right direction for an up to date channel list please now that the kibosh has been put on ajsat's website, it doesn't seem to have been updated for some time.

Cheers in advance for any help.

Edit - For an openbox if it makes any difference.

Last edited:
Flash a openbox with the latest firmwares, then you dont need to do all that looking for lists, just go to upgrade by network as that will work with the latest firmwares and choose what you want to update, you can choose a newer channel list or firmware if you do it that way, this feature didn't work on the older firmwares on a openbox.

Flash a openbox with the latest firmwares, then you dont need to do all that looking for lists, just go to upgrade by network as that will work with the latest firmwares and choose what you want to update, you can choose a newer channel list or firmware if you do it that way, this feature didn't work on the older firmwares on a openbox.

World of trouble if you have clone box and install wrong firmware.

My advice would be download tp_prog.dbs from this forum, then ftp over using skylan tool from skybox.cc. No need to mess around with Usb's.

World of trouble if you have clone box and install wrong firmware.

My advice would be download tp_prog.dbs from this forum, then ftp over using skylan tool from skybox.cc. No need to mess around with Usb's.

Cheers all.

So is it the using of usb sticks which causes the bricking of the boxes?

no there isnt a problem as in such using a usb it is peoples failure to not follow instructions and delete old Channels before adding new channel list via usb that casues brickin boxes

@Willemijn I suggest you remove your post as mentioning/discussing providers on the public forum is frowned upon and could lead to a ban. either discuss in a pm with the provider or pm an admin if you think someone is not providing a good service

Back