channel selection setup

G4gav

good morning all, im back again.

after all the help I got on setting up my box on my last thread and im really grateful to all that helped me do this.
now that im up and running and could use some tinkering help if someone has the knowledge please.

I have the Andy mcbuild flash and all is working fine, my only snag to this is the channels.

ill explain, if you on a channel say "horror", but you press the down arrow on remote you would think you would go to the next channel down. mine goes straight to the TV guide which brings up my channel cats, and on my flash before if I pressed the FAV button I would get the TV guide.
I don't know if this is just the setup of the Andy mcbuild flash but can I change it to suit and operate like the flash before ?

--->if you on a channel say "horror", but you press the down arrow on remote you would think you would go to the next channel down. mine goes straight to the TV guide which brings up my channel cats<--- It would do, Try using the channel change button and push down lol And to get the TV guide push epg

Back