Channel settings, no numbering?

Brazilian

Hi,

I've got a Zgemma H2h with latest wooshbuild with the SkyQ skin. I have sky (only FTA) channels and vermin with a line so all channels. when I first nstalled wooshbuild I was able to change channels usin the numebrs 101, 102 etc, etc. Since running ABM and Cross EPG I can't seem to get back to the numbering...all I have is Bouquets.

Question is how do I get the sequential numbering back and still keep the bouquets....and how come I have bouquets for other providers (i.e Polsat etc).

Hae i done something wrong and how can i cahnage it back? Lots of questions hoping for a few answers!

Thanks Dsayers2014, reflashed with ipab image and now cable only and channel numbers are working as they should...took the sat feed out as wanted to see if i could get it to work but no channel numbers and having to search through the EPG was a pain...stckiing with just cable for now. Maybe an image availbe that does channel numbers (if there is would be good to know|) with Sat and Cable out there but I am happy with what I have right now so all good

Hi, i know no one has posted here for a while, but i am using the ipab image on m zgemma box and the channel numbers are not the same as the virgin numbers. So BBC1 is 1 and not 101 etc. Is there a solution for this?

Back