Channels gone

First thing would be check internet commection to box / restart box and cam in softcam

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have checked this my line is clearing some channels sd sports and hd 1-5 . Sd 1-5 ie the fta isnt clearing . It sounds like the warning letter virgin sent out saying people not upgrading are losing hd?

Yeah my supplier is saying is saying it my end but i have apoken to a few friends and its affecting them also but accoridng to my provider its my end . If it was my end the sd sports wouldnt clear would they? And fta clear even if your sib is expired

if 1-5 sd arent clearing it would seem a cabling issue,
Im fairly certain there is some legal reason why they are not allowed to block those as they are 'national' fta broadcasters,

None of my cabling has changed aince yeaterday when the where all working tho?

What do you mean by an outage mate? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrigjt my provider is saying he can view the hd channel on the same server as me but i cant any ideas why that would be ?

it will come up tuner failed all black screens ..im trying a rescan as my internet just came back on about 20 mins or so

Certai. Channels are clearing for me and ones arent ive checked vms service page and there saying some channels are currently not able to view in my area so seems like the outage is affecting tv but not bb in my area

Back