Channels Missing ?....Add them here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok,i have had enough of this thread.
it is getting ridiculous.
great forum.
for a min there i thought my FTA bbc 1 was missing..
i got it back just now,pressed the up arrow on my channel up down button!!!!.
( vu zero vix 5.0.009 ) if anyone has same problem.
................................................................................................................
i also read on another forum put your clocks back an hour,that will sort sky atlantic.
i don,t mind reading a good book twice....?
but not so many times as it becomes boring.
there has been some helpful posts i agree.
but it,s at a stage now were anyone who has a flash thought!! suddenly post,s without thinking it through first.
nite..

Not anyone of us would have what we have now if wasn't for the experts on this forum. They have provided us the help we all needed to get all the channels that we would pay sky or virgin for and that help has been provided free of charge. Ok so some channels have gone down and might not come back if the same experts cannot find an answer to the problem, but there is still alot of channels that are working and yes the big fight is on at end of mnth but there are other ways of watching it so search the internet and you will find different options of how to get it. A friend of mine bought 6 pre loaded boxes off a friend of his and he seems to think that guarantees him the fight at end of mnth and the seller can just flick a switch and all will come back on. It doesn't work like that as we all know, but he is like alot of impatient and frustrated people on here. Give the experts the time to try to fix it without bombarding them with repeated questions and silly bickering. While theyre answering these repeated questions and trying to control the bickering, how do we all expect them to find the time to try and fix the issue they are not robots. They're human beings like the rest of us and have a life outside of this forum to live with their familes

Maybe what i have said will anger people here but i'm only saying what most on here are thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put up a rant thread for everybody to get their frustration out with a post !
This thread was for missing channels only to be added.
Name calling/piss taking and posting rubbish doesn't help anybody so be warned that persistent offenders will now get a ban to cool off !!

Taken from another forum Update Patch has been complied and integrated into oscam which ran and found msising channels on card but did not clear so the reader-videoguard2.c file need re coding next - big task.............. we have 3 oscam coders and other working on this so a fix it is still being developed. Hopefully by Monday we should have some data to analsyse and a clearer picture..

Last edited:
Virgin channels
I still have the all channels on my Zgemma Wirgin cable box. Will this go the way of my sly one? Is this being discussed separately?

My first post and I have to agree with some people on here lets just all wait and see what happens , All not lost yet so fingers crossed but if not then thats life atleast we still have the movie channels and most of the sports channels .Thanks to all the guys for their hard work and time that make this all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back