Channels Missing ?....Add them here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took from other one

They have found half of the valid key

later on it goes to check for these bytes inside ECM. But with new ECM those should now be 0x00, 0x72, 0x01

I've changed it to 0x72 and recompiled. I get "found" on ECMs now, but the picture is still not appearing. The returned CW is always half zeroes and half valid key (I guess it's valid).

By the way I DID NOT apply the "patch" posted above that strips last 4 bytes of ECM. If I do this, the returned CW is always completely zeroed.

I'm almost sure there is something more we are missing, something related to changed length of ECM. We should parse the reader-videoguard2.c for more hardcoded stuff.

patch has been amended, recompiled and ready for test with card- later this evening

Keep up the good work and hopefully get this cracked and if not at least yous tried maybe find get HD back while looking into patching this

Took from other one

They have found half of the valid key

later on it goes to check for these bytes inside ECM. But with new ECM those should now be 0x00, 0x72, 0x01

I've changed it to 0x72 and recompiled. I get "found" on ECMs now, but the picture is still not appearing. The returned CW is always half zeroes and half valid key (I guess it's valid).

By the way I DID NOT apply the "patch" posted above that strips last 4 bytes of ECM. If I do this, the returned CW is always completely zeroed.

I'm almost sure there is something more we are missing, something related to changed length of ECM. We should parse the reader-videoguard2.c for more hardcoded stuff.

patch has been amended, recompiled and ready for test with card- later this evening

Which forum is this from?

I am on here like most others to try and pick up any new Information regarding the current situation with sky ballsing up the channels.

The info i have been able to get i am grateful for, keep up the good work! but, I am sick to death reading "The end is near" "The end may be near" "i'd be happy if it ended as I've got my moneys woth" then its followed by the back and forth, then virgin and iptv get a mention, this trend is repeated over and over on a number of posts that has gone up! who does this actually help?

Can someone please delete these posts and possibly ban these people that clearly know fa about the current situation but are continually spouting their negative bs regardless.

Someone poster the other evening that eurosport cleared for a time on the 12418 transponder. I thought it was nonsense but ss4 just cleared for me for about a minute!

SS4 is on 11915 and not 12418 which is the affected transponder,

SS4 has swapped with SSN that's why we can't get SSN at all now,

Yes same here spn is sp4 and has been for a few days for me. Has there been no updates for the iptv player for me is this same for others? Last time it updated for me was 2 or 3 days ago which is not the norm or with what going on or is iptv is totally different to sly?

Does anyone read post and actually take in what they read! I'll say it again! For one minute I watched ss4 on the 12148 transponder. I know it's also on another transponder but I feckin watched it on the normally dark one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back