Channels not working

that is a very old image, you may want to flash the box with something from this century

download the latest openatv 6.2 for the box, then flash either infinity or freerange to it
it takes half an hour

Thanks, I've been trying to avoid that as I can't remember how I went about doing it when I first got the box and line over 18 months ago! As you've probably gathered by now I'm useless with the basics so is there any guides you can point me to that'll enable to do what you've suggested? Thanks in advance

Thanks, I've been trying to avoid that as I can't remember how I went about doing it when I first got the box and line over 18 months ago! As you've probably gathered by now I'm useless with the basics so is there any guides you can point me to that'll enable to do what you've suggested? Thanks in advance

infinity is here
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/
it's not a download - you flash the box with openatv6.2, which takes about 10 mins, then when it gets to the part where it asks about video settings, you add infinity by following the instructions on that page

Hi all, massive thank you for all your advice and support. I've finally managed to install the openatv 6.2 and wooshbuild infinity but am in need of some further support. Can anyone advise me as to how I put my line details in?

Before flashing the box i copied the usr/keys files from my old setup (through the PC/ networks) and have since tried copying those back into the same usr/keys on the new build but I am only getting chanel 1-5 working, no others? Any advise would again be greatly appreciated.

I'm assuming there is a softcam manager installed on WooshBuild.
I think on ATV it's somewhere in MENU > INFO PANEL
Just use the right/left buttons to select cam1 as mgcamd and whatever coloured button to start it.

Just use the right/left buttons to select cam1 as mgcamd and whatever coloured button to start it.[/QUOTE
I haven't seen that before. What image are you using?

Try uninstall AutoBouquetsMaker then ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins

See if you still have AutoBouquetsMaker in that directory if you do delete AutoBouquetsMaker folder then try reinstalling AutoBouquetsMaker.

HI believe it or not after installing openatv 6.2 and wooshbuild infinty I'm still missing the bouquets (just to clarify I'm not getting confused by bouquets I mean channel categories- movies, sports etc...) I have done as you suggested earlier and deleted the autobouquetsmaker folder using the aboveinstructions and its no longer in the menu settings. How do I reinstall the AutoBouquetsMaker??? Thanks in advance

Just use the right/left buttons to select cam1 as mgcamd and whatever coloured button to start it.

Managed to get it working, thank you.

I haven't seen that before. What image are you using?

Try uninstall AutoBouquetsMaker then ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins

See if you still have AutoBouquetsMaker in that directory if you do delete AutoBouquetsMaker folder then try reinstalling AutoBouquetsMaker.

HI believe it or not after installing openatv 6.2 and wooshbuild infinty I'm still missing the bouquets (just to clarify I'm not getting confused, by bouquets what I mean is the channel categories- movies, sports etc...) I have done as you suggested earlier and deleted the autobouquetsmaker folder using the aboveinstructions and its no longer in the menu settings. How do I reinstall the AutoBouquetsMaker??? Thanks in advance

Plugins then red to remove plugins then systemplugins and uninstall AutoBouquetsMaker.

Go back to plugins green to install plugins then systemplugins and download AutoBouquetsMaker.

Reboot box then goto AutoBouquetsMaker and start scan it should tell you how many video services loaded during scan

Tried as asked by deleting ABM then re-added restarted the box.. Tried to do a manual scan but 0 channels found. However some channels are still working but some are not working such as sky sports main event, MUTV, bt sport SD etc.

Plugins then red to remove plugins then systemplugins and uninstall AutoBouquetsMaker.

Go back to plugins green to install plugins then systemplugins and download AutoBouquetsMaker.

Reboot box then goto AutoBouquetsMaker and start scan it should tell you how many video services loaded during scan

Thanks, for it working!

Delete bouquets in autobouquets maker and then rescan in there ok Menu > set up > service searching >auto bouquets maker> delete bouquets.
Then update providers and then start scan in autobouquets maker

Delete bouquets in autobouquets maker and then rescan in there ok Menu > set up > service searching >auto bouquets maker> delete bouquets.
Then update providers and then start scan in autobouquets maker
Tried this 3 times. It finds channels but some dont work such as sky sports main event, MUTV, bt sports SD channels etc

if you've done all of the above, you must be using an outdated build
probably better to flash openatv6/2 and add infinity again.
Before we go any further, which netid are you using?

Managed to start all again. However, MUTV and BT Sports 3 SD are not working. Any ideas? Does anyone else have the same issue. NET ID which I am using is 41060

Back