Channels off and on all the time.

I'm on woosh build and for the last week every channel been on and off all the time. Checked every connection all fine. Emailed the gift guy he said it's all fine his end. But he did also mention that there was 2 ip address using my line. So I said it's only me using just the one so I gave him my ip address and told him too switch the other 1 off . So he said it's all good now but it's not. So I'm after sum help if any 1 can thanks josh.

what cam is on box,wired or wifi or homeplugs,any area issues posted,do your fta still work or vanish also?

Fta work fine and dont go off, its wired connection and the not sure on the cam? U mean line ? If you do it's a N line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask your provider to change your password on your line.
It sounds like somebody has a copy and if 2 different ip's are using then will freeze on and off.
Eventually the server will ban you if not resolved.

Just emailed him he's replied he on holiday for a couple of weeks. And he did remove the other ip from my line . But he carnt change the pass until he gets back. But he keeps asking if I'm using 2 boxes, keep explaining 2 him I only have the 1.

@Cacti...he's probably dealing with a reseller who could not turn another ip off if he wanted.
Only main panels can do that and the normal reseller panel has no facility to block an ip and leave the line intact.

Just emailed him he's replied he on holiday for a couple of weeks. And he did remove the other ip from my line . But he carnt change the pass until he gets back. But he keeps asking if I'm using 2 boxes, keep explaining 2 him I only have the 1.

He's spinning you a line as even a reseller panel can change a password and you can do that on a mobile phone.

Just too update you it went ok for 2 days now it's worse than it was, but 1 thing I've noticed is the signal strength on every channel has gone down. Ch4 hd was 75% it's now 69% and others gone down too. Checked my v6 box upstairs and that's 82% on every channel. So God knows.

Back