cheapest cable box?

i use to use the f5 open box but now ssn and other channels gone looking at getting a v/cable box any ideas whats cheapest around

i use to use the f5 open box but now ssn and other channels gone looking at getting a v/cable box any ideas whats cheapest around

you can get a mutant box around £70 comes preflashed with openvix and will do everything you need, then just add a vm line and all good

ive been looking the answer to this too thanks garyth.. so this mutant box is basically the same as an openbox but plugs into cable and no need for a dish.. and like the openbox you just buy a line like the ccam. where can you get these ebay or is there reliable sources on this site?

V8 Golden is a cheap combo receiver for around 40 quid - not compatible with VM Superhub 3 though.

Reaper on here can sort you out as he his an authorized seller of these boxes and his support is fantastic.

Thanks Ste.. ive got a vm superhub 3.. im not really bothered about having the cheapest one i dont mind paying extra for a mid range box? should i find Reaper and pm him?

I'm pretty sure that's the only box he offers with the cable tuner but yes, you can ask him.

Depends on your budget - if you aren't bothered about being able to record on a different channel to the one that you're watching, a H2H would suffice - this is what I use and you can pick a bare one up for around £85 - you would obviously need to put firmware on it as you would for any E2 receiver and purchase a cable line as you would for any receiver also. If you want a twin cable tuner box so you can record one channel and watch another, these are significantly more expensive I think.

V8 Golden is a cheap combo receiver for around 40 quid - not compatible with VM Superhub 3 though.

Reaper on here can sort you out as he his an authorized seller of these boxes and his support is fantastic.
Hi ste there is 3 Reapers.. do you know which one i should message thanks..

I'm pretty sure that's the only box he offers with the cable tuner but yes, you can ask him.

Depends on your budget - if you aren't bothered about being able to record on a different channel to the one that you're watching, a H2H would suffice - this is what I use and you can pick a bare one up for around £85 - you would obviously need to put firmware on it as you would for any E2 receiver and purchase a cable line as you would for any receiver also. If you want a twin cable tuner box so you can record one channel and watch another, these are significantly more expensive I think.

Hi ste can you run your H2H using a VM hub 3.0?

Hi all hope your all well,

I'm like marchughes I've been a sly sub holder for about 3 years and with the recent issues with losing channels I've decided to go about getting a vm set up I've learnt the boxes I have don't work on the vm set up first box is a zgemma star 2 and the other box is vu+ solo 2 so can I ask a few questions if I may ?

1) I'm one of them fools that likes to try and get the top boxes so which box is the best on the market for vm sub ?

2) what's the likelihood hood of the vms going the same way as sly (losing channels)?

Thanks in advance for your replies chaps

Thank you for you reply I just worry if I go and spend £400 on a setup when I already have a decent sly setup and after 2/3 months vm starts doing the same Id be wasting my money lol

Unfortunately this is the game were in. Anything can happen. But even if you get 2 months out of it you've earned the box back in subs

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back