Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

what a world we live in like
it is wild

i wish the big companies would see these models and go, can we use them. im sure 90% of people would use a legal method if the cost was good, not greedy but fair to all

the more people they get the more money they will get

It's the convenience of it all in 1 place.

I have Netflix UHD, Amazon Prime, Terrarium, IPTV for US sport channels and BT sport, NOW TV for Sly Sports/Movies and all that costs me less than £5 a month.......but I have to keep switching between box and TV and loading different apps.

I then have genuine Sly Q as the wife and kids prefer it, they want it nice and simple......this only has entertainment and kids channels... I got a really cheap deal but it's still more than I pay for all the above.

If they had their way I would be paying £90 a month to Sly, not a chance......my setup is less than most IPTV and runs better. They wanted Sly to watch 'everyday' TV, so I gave in and got it them.

I'm using genuine Netflix and NowTv, so no buffering/freezing. I only use IPTV for sport that is not on Sly Sports.

Get the Netflix and amazon video of eBay and save a few more pound

Only problem is you can’t really save lists as it wipes every month
Or get part of a family pack then you will be grand

The one i got off ebay is still ok. I got a plex account off the same guy for about £6 good selection of new movies and tv shows also lots of live sections for sport.

No, I just paid £1 for the login details, similar to Netflix, account belongs to someone else, you can't change the password etc. Works perfectly fine. Guy I work with paid $5 for a well known IPTV sub, 6 months later it's still going. Prem league seems to get blocked, but he isn't fussed, he mostly watches the US channels anyway.

My £5 sub is still working to this day, fair to say i've got my £5 worth. Got it linked on my zGemma for VOD and as a desperate backup.

Yea

I got a Euro cam of it. Just under 5er for the year
Works great

The iptv not as cheap as eBay one in the thread
But what I have tested on my 4g iPad working good

Aliexpress is ok but some of the providers have a habit of using euro-based servers of dubious reliability so do your homework and also do not use QHDTV providers.
Reaper.

I use a GT Media GTT android 6 box with built in IPTV [you buy code from box manufacturer]---great quality and plenty of variety channel/countries including full epl/sports etc. This box plus the supplied set up is direct from China and no moans to date.
Reaper.

They like sending you message on Ali. Friend this friend that lol
Anything to sell something wonder what it would be like after

Have seen ones from 19 for the year to 75 for the year
The 19 for the year was a lot of uk sd channels
Which I don’t mind, take up less bandwidth

Back