Christmas

eileen

TK Supporter
:("Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat,
canny watch the telly,
cause the sv is knacked,:(:(:(:(

Haha sorry but that did make me laugh! Take it you like our Rant room lol! and not a lover of SV! I gave up with that yrs ago, now pay for tv (yes could rant over that!) With all the money i spend on boxes over the yrs i just about got my moneys worth. Now if there is a problem i contact a nice call centre, but do get it sorted!
Im sure if you read the SV forums there seems to be plenty of anger and upset going on :(

yep,here in canada 50Mbs internet and cable channels cost me $125.00 cdn a month.after following the sv debacle i consider it money well spent.i hear sv coming back on but with a track record like theirs,if it was me,they could stuff their service,or lack thereof.

yep,here in canada 50Mbs internet and cable channels cost me $125.00 cdn a month.after following the sv debacle i consider it money well spent.i hear sv coming back on but with a track record like theirs,if it was me,they could stuff their service,or lack thereof.

dont they have set ups like satside or cable there, i have an aunt in Hamilton,Ontario, not that she would have anything like this, she in her 80s, ha ha

we have sat here as well.the cost is comparible to cable.if you take my internet cost from my monthly bill my cable runs about 50-60$ a month.in 25 or more years with various cable providers ive had maybe 3 or 4 days downtime.the customer service is pretty good.

Back