cinavia fix???

soapdogg

Hay all, Is there anyway to fix this pain in the arse problem of cinavia on the ps3, I dont really burn to disc so I have a external hard drive that I plug in to my ps3. I only have avi's on my hd but more and more films have this cinavia on them. If there is no fix how do I down grade my filmware on my ps3 to before 3.10?

Not sure what firmware I have on my ps3, latest I think. Will this still work? Thanks in advance, i'll stick it on after I get back from the game the night, HailHail buddy bhoy

Sorry m8 but cinavia can only be blocked if your on cfw (hacked firmware) which is only available on consoles that are on firmware version 3.55 or below, otherwise its not possible to disable cinavia...

Yeah you can purchase a dongle to downgrade BUT only if your PS3 came with 3.55 or lower firmware on it from the start (Factory Shipped)...

If your on the latest firmare 4.21 a dongle will not do,you will need a progskeet or the e-z Flasher,this is hardware downgrade

Yeah as sinno says because its the latest firmware you will require a hardware downgrade ie e3 flasher its solderless but if you want one so bad just sell yours & hopefully pickup a 3.55 firmware or lower up...

I don't know if this works or not, I haven't tried it myself, when you get the "audio disabled" message you can go into date and time settings and change it to the year 2015 and supposedly it will disable cinavia.

Back