Cloud Ibox 2 Plus
Cloud Ibox 3
blackhole software

Code:
[COLOR="#FFD700"]http://www.cloud-ibox.net/[/COLOR]

use it at your risk

Click Thanks Button If It Help You

Last edited:
only problem there they may brick your boxes now if using 2014 images,need older 2013 to be safe and no updating.

i beleive the most stable black hole image is 2.05. normally the people who supply the boxes supply clone safe images and you just use them.

Hi, I try to use new image on my cloud ibox ii plus now i can see blue light and nothings on receiver lcd confused here to fix it any idea if possible did not know that before when download from icloud website they did not mention about it

if you downloaded from icloud website they should be patched/clone safe image,did you miss match the box like using 1 firmware on a2 box?
other users were using original images on clone boxes which then killed them.did you download firmware for 1-2 or 3??

Confirm that 1st post images work fine. They had that 1 glitch start of may but been using vix from them with no other probs.
Although updating after installing one of these images is not advised. Just check back every now and then for updated safe version. If you take a settings backup (post zeus) u just need to flash and reload ur settings and cam.

Last edited:
Back