Cloud Ibox 2 + - EPG Question

samhain1

I had an accident this weekend and accidentially factory reset my box. The epg was great, it used the sky skin which I've managed to reinstall and when I pressed the epg button i got a list of movies, sport, tv, etc. and all the channels were together. Since my accident I have none of this and the channels are all over the place from 30-999 (I think). Nothing is in order the way it was. I must be missing something...please help

I had an accident this weekend and accidentially factory reset my box. The epg was great, it used the sky skin which I've managed to reinstall and when I pressed the epg button i got a list of movies, sport, tv, etc. and all the channels were together. Since my accident I have none of this and the channels are all over the place from 30-999 (I think). Nothing is in order the way it was. I must be missing something...please help

In short a factory reset should never really be done on a Cloud Ibox 2 +. None of the Image makers provide official support as it is a clone...... I mean really !!!

Anyway you need to install the autobouquetsmaker. What is the image you a running on you Cloud Ibox? Openvix already has autobouquets with it, so it may only need configuring.

Back