cloud ibox 2 flash procedure

Morning, ibox 2 plus remote stopped working yesterday, probably made the mistake of turning it off, now it is stuck on Boot. I tried memory stick in the back with a previous file I had but it keeps going to Boot after saying done. need help getting it working again, new to all this as the box was set up when I got it

Hi,
My cloud ibox 2 plus just stuck on open vix. can anybody get a software please? I have a cloudix but does not work now. Please help me.
Thanks

Can anyone send me a link to flash my usb stick please. I'm new to these boxes and mine is stuck on boot because I switched it off by the wall?? Any help would be appreciated ?
Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 11:45 AM ----------

Can anyone send me a link to flash my usb stick please. I'm new to these boxes and mine is stuck on boot because I switched it off by the wall?? Any help would be appreciated ?
Thanks

comment

it says I need to comment In order to download

If you want to use our Download section we require you to have activated your account via email and we also need 1 constructive post from you.

Enjoy the site and again, please don't reply to this message.

HiTeck.

ok mite need some help with this aswell

---------- Post Merged at 06:13 PM ----------

i lost my line and while trying to filezilla the new one onto box something went wrong and i keep getting the error msg and needs to reboot,im completly usless at all this but willing to learn i will need some help trying to reflash the box and get new line on,i cant seem to be able to download any of the images ect i guess i need to post a few times or need my acc to be approved ?anyone able to help please cheers alan

hi,
I have a Cloud Ibox2 Plus which I suspect is a clone. What is the best image to use ?

Currently I have the box stuck on the 'boot' message on the screen and have tried few images from cloud-iboxdotnet to no result.
thanks.

You need to use an older image than the ones on there, i currently use "openvix-3.2.037.release-cloud-ibox-2-plus-se_usb" and it works perfect.

Really struggling to flash my cloud inbox 2 plus !!
Any help pls ??
I've flashed it a few times over the years but it's not reading the 8g USB even tho I've formatted it to fat 32
What Sm I doing wrong pls
Thanks

Hey am also having problem flashing cloud ibox 11 plus won't read usb,tried diff images and different usb still no gud,any1 any ideas, thanks

I have the cloud box 2 plus to flash and for some reason it wont boot from usb
I turn box off
Put usb in rear
Turn box on
And it just boots the hades image thats on there
Any tips?

Hi Guys, I have Cloud iBox 2Plus SE Running an old version of OpenVix. Are there any new firmware available for this box. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks in Advance

Back