cloud ibox 2 setup please help.

Hi can anyone help me with my ibox 2 box i have bought from someone yesterday. Anyway i think this box has been flashed because when i power it on it comes up with openvix on it. How do i get uk chanels on this box. I have a openbox v8 which was easy to just enter gift in ccam compare to this setup. I can not find any video tutorials on setting up the cloud ibox 2 and do not no if i even have the correct things on this box to get me started. i tried doing a chanel search but it only pics up fta ones.
Thank you
Andrew

Hi can anyone help me with my ibox 2 box i have bought from someone yesterday. Anyway i think this box has been flashed because when i power it on it comes up with openvix on it. How do i get uk chanels on this box. I have a openbox v8 which was easy to just enter gift in ccam compare to this setup. I can not find any video tutorials on setting up the cloud ibox 2 and do not no if i even have the correct things on this box to get me started. i tried doing a chanel search but it only pics up fta ones.
Thank you
Andrew

Have a read here. Might get you started.

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/82204-new-sucmnsee-latest-vix-backup-zgemma-2s-s-h1-h2.html

That is all like reading chinese to me mate honest. I like to watch step by step video tutorials to see how it is done. I have tried doing a chanel search with AutoBouquestsMaker but it only saves free to air.

Back