Cloud IBOX II Plus MGCAMD problem ?

Lugi

Hi

Hoping somebody may be able to help, changed provider about 3 weeks ago, when trying to watch the footie channel comes on but then freeze's, provider has suggested that I use mgcamd instead of ccam, when enabling mgcamd.1.3.0 nothing on the box works.

He has suggested that my box is not set up properly and to re-flash, is this my only option ? Or could I fix in another way.

I didn't build the original box, I bought it already configure, any advice much appreciated.

Thanks

Lugs

yes 138
sett attributtrs to 755
also do same on newcamd.list and mg_cfg

make sure your line is CWS = xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx

Thanks guys, where can I find 138 I have reinstalled 135 from the plugins section and we seem to be up and working, still freezing a little, but I guess im not going to know untill the football starts and the server starts getting hammered.

where do I set the attributtrs also how do I uninstall the CCam and old version of mgcamd ?

Thanks for the help

---------- Post Merged at 10:01 AM ----------

Still freezing really bad ?

Thanks guys, where can I find 138 I have reinstalled 135 from the plugins section and we seem to be up and working, still freezing a little, but I guess im not going to know untill the football starts and the server starts getting hammered.

where do I set the attributtrs also how do I uninstall the CCam and old version of mgcamd ?

Thanks for the help

---------- Post Merged at 10:01 AM ----------

Still freezing really bad ?

why don't you try a test line from someone else mate, seems to be overloaded at present

Only paid for it 3 weeks ago, was perfect when I did the line test ?

And there may lie the problem. This is something I am not 100 % in agreement with people being told always take a test with someone and all will be sound. Its very easy to offer someone a test with a decent provider, then issue you with a duff connections. As per bangord30's post, if you are issued a test, ask the provider to extend if its a good connection.

Yes I kept the test line

Ok the test line was extended, can I ask what isp your using? Have you had any issues with that? Process of elimination really, if the line worked well on mgcam and now its glitching badly, internet and signal rate would be the next path I would be checking out

Using Talk Talk, can anybody point me in the direction of mgcamd 1.3.8

---------- Post Merged at 12:02 PM ----------

Using Talk Talk, can anybody point me in the direction of mgcamd 1.3.8

---------- Post Merged at 12:33 PM ----------

Think I have sourced the issue !! Would still like to install mgcamd 1.3.8 if anybody can point me in the right place please

Back