Cloud Ibox II Plus - Stuck on Boot, help to reflash ?

Lugi

Hi Guys

Bought a second had box from ebay thinking i could reflash it, I have downloaded sucmnsee image and followed the instructions, the box turns on and just says BOOT, no output on the TV.

Any help appreciated gents

Thanks

Lugi

16GB freecom
These boxes are renowned for being difficult to flash,use an 8 GB or under genuine sandisk or kingston usb and you will ok,you might need to check you are using the right firmware,if it wont flash you might need to get it jtagged

16GB freecom
These boxes are renowned for being difficult to flash,use an 8 GB or under genuine sandisk or kingston usb and you will ok,you might need to check you are using the right firmware,if it wont flash you might need to get it jtagged

Ok thanks Ill try with a different stick, do I need to copy the contents of the folder to the stick or just the folder, also could you explain jtagged please.

Thanks

You might need to extract the folder to get the file,jtagged means the box might be stuck in boot so you can send it to a couple of guys and they can fix it and the fix is called jtagg

You might need to extract the folder to get the file,jtagged means the box might be stuck in boot so you can send it to a couple of guys and they can fix it and the fix is called jtagg

Ok using a smaller USB and it says on the front U-rF then comes up with done. It does not automatically restart, I then remove the USB and again it just says boot on the front.

Any ideas please

Thanks

Lugi

Back