Cloud iBox II + Stuck on boot menu

AndyNotes

Hi,

Need some help, I recently just purchase my device and in the process of updating the firmware, I turned it off due to the time for the update to complete.
Now when I switched on my box and its stuck on the boot logo screen with no menu or LED display...

How can i resolve this issue?
Please help

Thanks in Advance

wonder if its half bricked,as firmware images have killed off many of those boxes,would try flashing and olderimage from before dec 2013.

Thanks for the response
I am new to this and I am not really sure on how to flash the ibox, I have been trying to research but cant seem to find a straight forward answer,
Its driving me insane, so far I am along the lines of formatting an external HD fat32 and copying some type of boot-able file or image to the formatted HD that the ibox can boot from but again still not sure what file or image or where to actually get the file or image

any tips would be great

Thanks in advance

If u turned it off because it was taking too long to complete/froze then it probably needs re flashed. Its true new images are much less stable by definition.

---------- Post Merged at 11:36 PM ----------

- download image you want to use from somewhere. Make sure its cloud ibox 2+ compatible
- put it on fat 32 formatted drive ( in main folder after unrar if necessary)
- turn off box, put usb in REAR usb, turn on box and wait to say done on front panel. Or bout 25 mins to be safe. lol
- turn off and remove usb
- dont put same usb in again until deleted fw off it again
- let us know how u get on

Last edited:
so that could be 10 boxes coming back to haunt you,failing to heed the warnings can be expensive,a google search will bring up many posts with updated drivers from 2014 killing all clone boxes.people were told not to update their boxes as that leaves them open to be bricked.

Sorted! We now know how to unbrick the cloud ibox 2! After hours of research trial and error

AdotI aka Fivemacky

When he says unbrick I think he just was able to reflash. Truly bricked is a hardware fix not just flashing. What problem u having?

Ok. Cant help with that as I use my Nlines the wrong way, in cccam not mgcamd.
But sure its covered in stickies and multiple posts. Should be the same as on the other enigma 2 boxs. If ur stuck and just to get u watching tv you can ftp a CCcam.cfg file to the 'etc' folder on the box and run cccam.2.1.3. But like I said ive been told this isnt strictly the correct way for Nlines.
If you use search at bottom right of page for mgcamd it should pull up answers

How do insert a N line mate I'm new at all this I have a trial line for 24 hours but not figured out where to put it thanks mate

Ok I can help with how I do it but like I say its not correct.
Create a .txt file on ur pc by rightclicking anywhere and selecting new > text document.
Copy the line into this file and save.
Rename file from 'new text document.txt to CCcam.cfg and save
Now to you have an ftp program on ur pc?

Sorry away dude.
Yes. Connect to box and select ftp bottom left on DCC.
Send the CCcam.cfg to 'etc' folder on box and as long as you have CCcam.2.1.3 installed and running it will start instantly.

---------- Post Merged at 01:14 AM ----------

To install 2.1.3
Plugins
Green button to download
cccam.2.1.3 (1.1-r2) (if u cant find it it may b running)
Install it.

After that
Menu
Setup
Softcam/ci
Softcam manager
Disable and stop whats running
Enable startup and start CCCAM.2.1.3

But check its not in softcam already before you start

Again this isnt how you're meant to do it apparently.

Last edited:
Ok I've uploaded cline and restarted but still nothing is there anybody on here that could connect to my box via team viewer and help please

Back