cloud ibox2

bert68

hi ive got all the free channels on the cloud ibox2,i did have all the channels such as sky sports etc.i have lost them and i have been told i can get them back.but how do i do this?some body told me its to do with the soft cam.can somebody please help me its doing my head in that i had all the sky channels for free and pay £60 per year to decode it,and ive not had it even 6 months yet all i want is my channels back.PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

menu/vix/softcam/ci then you should see either Cccam or mgcamm hit restart and make sure the box is ticked to enable on startup.

First off, one thread per issue.
Where did you get your box?, did it come with a "gift"?, is it just your pay channels, have you still FTA Channels?, can you contact him and tell him all your pay channels are gone?
Answer these and we will start to help you out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

hi ive got all the free channels on the cloud ibox2,i did have all the channels such as sky sports etc.i have lost them and i have been told i can get them back.but how do i do this?some body told me its to do with the soft cam.can somebody please help me its doing my head in that i had all the sky channels for free and pay £60 per year to decode it,and ive not had it even 6 months yet all i want is my channels back.PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Did you manage to sort your box the same has just happened to mine

The post is 2 years old so he must have a new box by now,You will need to get a test line for your box

My cloud ibox2 has lost all sat channels i cant get hold of *************. Help

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone point me in the right direction, im a complete novice on these sites. I cant understand how its just stopped working.
Thanks

Please dont mention server names on the oppen forum or you will get banned,Request a test line in the right section

Do not prempt what action Mods might take or tell others members they will get banned !
Report the post as per forum rules only.

Back