clould i box 2 MGcamd

maxrudd

help please got openvix img on box ftp broke so using samba to put files on mgcamd135a set on box put n line list file into usr/keys when restarting mgcamd i get set up config in usr/keys any one help? also tried to put open pli img back on and it wont flash

help please got openvix img on box ftp broke so using samba to put files on mgcamd135a set on box put n line list file into usr/keys when restarting mgcamd i get set up config in usr/keys any one help? also tried to put open pli img back on and it wont flash

OpenVix, no longer works on the Cloud Ibox 2. I think there needs to a a firmware upgrade, but my guess is that air digital are in no rush to do anything, now they are running with the zgemma. They are churning out images for OpenATV, HDfreaks and Openvix none of which are actually useable. Was going to use telnet with Vix, but just envisaged more complications.

So better to go with an image that works. I am using Openpli 4.0 (06/August Update) and it works fine. no glitches or freezing. Works as it should. PVR is great. Not as beautiful skin wise but does the job. I am using the MX_HQ7 skin. designed for Black Hole images but modded for pli, with light on transparent picons....

Back