1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Complete Newbie into the zgemma world

Discussion in 'New Member - Please introduce yourself here.' started by kpfarmer1, Jun 18, 2016.

1. kpfarmer1

kpfarmer1 Registered

Hi all.. My name is Kenny and I'm just taken the plunge into the zgemma world. I have a fair bit of knowledge about the kodi world but would like to learn more about the more stable satellite route. I will be searching the forums for information and also will be asking questions and advice from the people that know. I have already bought 2 boxes that have come with lines or gifts or whatever they are called but I am tempted into buying a bare-bones box and see if I can configure it before smoke comes from the top of the thing.

2. hhh1234

hhh1234 Registered

Hi all, my names Harry and I'm just here to get some further info about my box and to see what is / it's possible with the zgemma box. I shall be downloading an image to install so i may require extra support from you guys.

Thanks,

H