Constant crash on restart

Box has been really glitchy and getting a few blue screens the last few days so I tried a factory reset and now I keep getting this blue screen on the restart at 82%. It will not go past it.
Using wooshbuild infinity, not sure if its relevant but I no longer have the satellite dish connected to it
UPDATE - after another reboot its now got getting past 49%

Attachments

• 20200911_105323.jpg
    20200911_105323.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
you should never do a factory reset, it can cause problems.

Have you put Wooshbuild infinity on since you did the factory reset or is that what you was using before you did it?

I would suggest downloading the latest ATV nightly image from openATV Nightly Downloads and then flash the box with it via a USB and see if the box then boots up ok before then installing any build

I tried to reflash using the Wooshbuild option, that failed. Clearing cache and stuff wasn't working either so as a last resort I used the factory reset option.
Was just in the process of downloading the latest version as I dont think i have any other choice now. Been on 49% for about 15 minutes

if you have done a factory reset I don't think it will boot up because it resets to how the box was when manufactured without any enigma2 installed.

I tried to reflash using the Wooshbuild option, that failed. Clearing cache and stuff wasn't working either so as a last resort I used the factory reset option.
Was just in the process of downloading the latest version as I dont think i have any other choice now. Been on 49% for about 15 minutes
Reflash via a usb stick

Trying a USB now. Downloaded the latest atv, using a SanDisk cruzer but is not detecting and keeps going into boot rather than flash. It still keeps showing wooshbuild background though

have you unziped the atv image and copied the zgemma folder onto the usb stick?

Also in the /zgemma/h3 folder rename the file noforce to force

if you have done a factory reset I don't think it will boot up because it resets to how the box was when manufactured without any enigma2 installed.
I think Abu mentioned a while back that a factory reset clears the enigma2 folder on the box.

Are you sure you unzipped the file
And transferred the zgemma folder on your
Formatted to 32 u.s.b stick Then within the
Folder did you rename the file non force to force With the power off insert the u.s.b stick
Into the rear u.s.b port Power on the reciever
Hold in the standby button as you press the
In the white button at the rear of the reciever should flash

Back