1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copy skin from another Zgemma H2S box

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by magnum, Dec 17, 2016.

1. magnum

magnum Registered

Hi All

Fairly new to sat boxes. Is it possible to copy a skin from a ZGemma H2S and install on another H2s?

Thanks In Advance

2. lancable

lancable T K Veteran

yes
    what skin is it

3. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

You could install the skin on the new box
    then if you have made changes to it on the old box
    just ftp in and copy the skin folder over the one on the new box and restart gui

4. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Just checking what you are wanting to do. Do you want to copy the whole image or just the skin if the skin do as above if its the image we need to know what image your wanting to back up

5. magnum

magnum Registered

just the skin. Where is the location of the skins folder.

6. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Usr/share/enigma2 some skins includes modified py files so your best doing as silver suggested install via ipk then repace any files you've edited but by the sounds of it you haven't modified anything on the skin so you may aswell just install the ipk what skin are you using?

7. magnum

magnum Registered

I'm using the SKYQ skin at the moment but a friend of mine is using the blue SKY skin and I would like to give that a try. Also I keep on hearing about line keys I bought my box with these included for 12 months, where can I buy new line codes when mine expire?

8. Andy Mcd

Andy Mcd Registered

9. Sparkrite

Sparkrite TK Veteran

No use to @magnum as that link is ONLY for cable, for satellite lines go here, read the rules first:-

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...-server-satellite-november-december-only.html