Satellite Couple of General H7S questions please

Morning Wizards. Just got me box and ready to set up. Can I ask a few quick questions to get me up and running please?

1. The resolution gives an option of 2160p or 2160p30- If my tv is 4k do i choose 2160p30 ?
2. Another setting is something that gives an option of 50, multi, or 60. Do I choose 60 ?
3. I noticed a setting that says Service information videomode 720p50. Is that correct for 4k ?
4. This was included. Any ideas what it is please? Attached.

Is there anything else I need to know please?

Thanks very much in advance

Attachments

• 5555555.jpg
    5555555.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 12
The lead is for installing a hard drive if you have one. Not sure on the 4k settings as I don't think there is much you can view anyway in 4k at the moment. Maybe someone else can help on the 4k settings.

The lead is for installing a hard drive if you have one. Not sure on the 4k settings as I don't think there is much you can view anyway in 4k at the moment. Maybe someone else can help on the 4k settings.
Thanks Buddy, I have an external hard drive via usb that works well, so i presume that is ok? Also do you know what a ci+ card is please and do i need it as it has a slot for the card

Yes,external hard drive is fine and you don't need to use the ci+ card.

The Common Interface is the connection between the TV tuner (TV or set-top box) and the module (CAM) that decrypts the TV signal. The CAM module, in turn, then accepts the pay-to-view subscriber card, which contains the access keys and permissions

1. Don't know
2. I always set my boxes to Multi and it works fine.
3. not sure
4. as mentioned already, this is only needed if you plan to install an internal HDD.

Back