Couple of questions.....

mckeown90

Hi,

I bought a zgemma box around 2 months ago (having previously had virgin) and am 100% happy with it, however I have the following two questons;

1. Is there anyway of getting HD premium channels? I understand that the encrytion has not been solved yet through sky, however as I have virgin cable is there a way of using this to get the hd channels through this method?

2. I am so happy with the box I am considering getting another one upstairs, however I do not have a sateliette disk feed upstairs, only a virgin cable. Is there a way of obtaining similar results I have downstairs using the VM cable feed I have upstairs?

Thanks in advance for any assistance/advice

yes you can get a cable box to watch virgin hd channels the lines cost more but the pic quality is worth it if you ask me, have a look in the cable section of this forum (i got a edision os mini cable £79 and i love it ) i would recommend world of satellite as thats where i got my box from.

if you get a cable box make sure you get a rf adapter (about £2.50 from maplans) or you will be sitting there like i was wondering how the feck your supposed to conect the cable lol ( i had to ask for help here :) )

also i would recomend getting homeplugs for your network as wifi seems hit and miss on most box's :(

yes there is: the H2H is from the newest range of zgemma's & has one sat tuner plus one cable tuner, you can also add a USB cable tuner to gain an extra HD tuner, another box to consider in the same price range is the Edision OS Mini. Be aware you may need to have a line for cable & a line for sat to use both tuners so line price will be more than on sat only, have a look at the site sponser (zgemma banner top of page)

(damn your fast god666)

Thank you for the help.

Would the Edson OS mini work upstars even though I wouldnt have a sat feed? Would it work of VM alone?

I got zgemma 2H running on openvix but I can't seem to pause live TV.. But can record any ideas why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thank you, I will take a look and order one.

Do you know whether new skins can be put onto these boxes? Would be good for it to look and feel like Virgin or Sky

Back