Creating Lightscribe DVD Disc Covers For XBOX 360 Backups

axxxo

VIP Member
Using Surething CD Labeler

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/149986928/Portable_SureThing_CD_Labeler_Deluxe_5.1.605.0.rar
You can create amazing original covers for your backups using verbatims Lightscribe dvd+r DL's.

I use a site which you must register on to download your covers from called console-covers.com - Home and all downloads are free, dont forget to say thanks to the person you download from :)

After you save the image open surething cd labeler and select lightscribe from the new project menu then select background from the left handside column.Capture.jpg

Now select the image you have downloaded for the appropriate backup of course and you should see something like thisCapture1.jpg

Remember before printing to remove the text which says artist/subtitle from the top of the disc and album/title from the bottom as this will be printed otherwise (I know :( ) Just right click on each one and cut object.

Select actions from the top left of the program and then print design :)

There are some effects you can play around with too at your own discretion, happy burning :gamer:
054311.jpg

simple yet effective! i found in the lightscribe control panel if you modify the contrast setting you get a better result, slightly longer by a couple of minutes though.

Back