Crossepg

rinaldi1

Hi guys, I've just bought an h2s and am having a problem with crossepg. I installed the plugin but it's displaying a jigsaw piece icon and has not installed correctly. On my old Techno box I was using rytec xtml and it was great as it gave me options for all my channels on hotbird, astra 19.2 and 28. Could anyone help me to get this set up again please?

What image are you using (Open Atv 6.2 etc) and did you install it from the plugins menu.
Openatv 6.1...it said on the downloads page it was 6.2 though....when I click on it nothing happens. Yeah, I installed it from the plugins menu. Should I uninstall it? If so where's the best place to find the plugin please?

I would reflash your box press blue software manager flashonline/local green to reflash if a zip file of 6.2 dosnt pop up on screen press blue select which file you want to download and start from scratch

I would reflash your box press blue software manager flashonline/local green to reflash if a zip file of 6.2 dosnt pop up on screen press blue select which file you want to download and start from scratch
Will my plugins be saved or should I do a backup?

Back