Current Government!!

j4v3d

VIP Member
it absolutely sucks, nick clegg is so far up cameron's backside he needs to get his head out

this government will not work, making uni life more expensive will lead to crime, education is vital for everyone, they just want to mess that up as well

nick clegg is a two faced politician, well 2bh they are all like that, i for one will be voting next time to get these mugs out!

j4v3d m8 it could be alot worse you could have a government like we have in ireland, that don't listen and don't care and are the highest paid shower of pr--ks of any country,
I know how you feel (y)

i'd have labour government anytime, the lib dems have really conned their voters, absolute disgrace

:dunno:does anyone notice a difference between the parties , they all seem to be dribbling the same shite, maybe its time to start a different party - but who could you find that can't be corrupted or bought
they promise you the world - get in - stab you in the back :boo:
sounds the same no matter what country your in

yh, just look at what is happening in Italy. the riots, seems no government is working across the world lol

What's going to happen in Ireland over the next year after Fridays GE is going to be a mirror image of what has happened in Britain the people who are going to vote in Fine Gael over here should be very careful about what they wish for because they might just get it
I predict another GE in under 2yrs

The "Coalition" spout on garbage about 'Labour put us in this financial mess' but thats not strictly true. This coalition will lead Britain into another Recession (like they did before) as they are trying to cut costs too quickly. They are squeezing every penny of exposable income out of the majority of hard working people in this country and the whole economy is going to come to a halt.

I dont know about you but I was happier when I had more money and the country was in debt!

Back