Customising the EPG/Channel lists

padder

Is it possible to delete categories on the BM5000s? Ideally I'd like to get rid of the adult, religion, asian and dating sections . Is there any way to do this? Also, can I put channels in the order I want or have one channel list with everything I need on it?

Sorry for all of the Q's. I'm still with sly so can only have a play with the blade box when the sly box isn't recording something (which is rarely in our house) so haven't had much time to play

Hi Padder
all the changes that you mentioned can be done from the channel menu.
go to Chanel menus and choose edit tv chanels
the tv list will appear
press F1 ( Sat / Fav )
find channel to edit
press Fav
select Fav Symbol you want to use ( 2thirds down screen 6 symbols and 10 hearts )
highlight symbol you want or unhighlight to remove from fav's
press exit
select save changes Yes
exit
this will put the selected channel into the end of the fav list
Hope that this helps.

Cheers, I will have a look later. Does that allow me to delete categories then so they don't appear in the EPG?

It is possible to delete a whole category. If you go to the channel editor when viewing a channel in the category you want to delete, if you press the delete button (yellow I think), you get the option to delete one or all. Choose all and it deletes the whole category from the EPG. Wish the PC editor was available as would be much quicker to delete teh dross in each category

Hi please can you help me. How to change postion of favourite in my skybox f3.
For example.
1. Entertainment.
2. Kids
3. Movies

I want them in following order .
1. Kids.
2. Movies
3. Entertainment.

Back