Dashboard cam

Carolinea

TK Veteran
Iv noticed a huge increase in people getting these new Dashboard cameras in there cars and motorbikes,there is some really bad drivers out there and it's a sort of it's your fault not mine,not easy to lie against a camera that's caught it all on video, iv noticed them on sale in aldi for £30 to £150 at halfords,so I was just wondering has anyone got one,what did it cost and is it really any good,thanks in advance .

I have two Mini 0806 dash cams (front & rear), had them for over a year now.

Fit and forget, just hope I don't need the recordings as evidence ROFL

Glad I had one fitted when an insurance scammer tried it on, I pointed at my camera and he left very quickly

I've run dashcams for ages, from the £10 cheapo's to my latest which cost me £85, the cheaper ones are poor quality and bulky so I'd stay away from them.

The one I got was this one: Nextbase Dash Cam 312GW

Plus I spent the £30 for them to fit it with the hardwired kit, considering the kit was £20 then fitting only came to £10 really and took 30 mins, the the dashcam starts when I turn the key and stops 10 seconds after I turn off the engine but you can set it longer, no cables to see as they were all routed out of sight and I am very happy, its got GPS built in and Wi-FI so I can download the footage to my phone, G-senor so it locks the recording when you crash. All you need is a micro SD card, I picked up a 32GB from amazon for under £7 delivered next day.

Best part is when some idiot cuts you up and then gives you the finger for beeping at them, I just point out my dashcam and they soon stop and drive off lol

Back