Data Transfer

J Spain

Hi everyone; can anyone assist me in the process of transferring my cccam data from a Spiderbox 9000HD to a Zgemma Star H2. Obviously im in hope that such a transfer of information can be tranferred via USB but if not some assistance on other methods would be very helpful

Regards

Hi All just to update - Having engaged in a little research it would appear there is a need to download some software to access the Zgemma, enter the IP address and enter a directory titled etc. Within this area there should be a file titled CCcam.cfg. However having entered such a location I note there is no such file. Anyone have any suggestions

Regards

Hello Steptoe I previously completed that element but as previously cited no cccam.cfg within box directory. Seen another thread that suggests creating own cccam.cfg and modify using notepad

Hello Steptoe I previously completed that element but as previously cited no cccam.cfg within box directory. Seen another thread that suggests creating own cccam.cfg and modify using notepad

yes, the cccam_cfg and line you must add yourself,
do you have a cccam line or newcamd line.?

Yes a cccam have entered details just researching hoe to enter it on box Logic suggests that you use USB
NO,
you enter your cccam file and cccam line via FTP

do you have a cfg file?
have you downloaded a softcam?
it may be easier for your supplier to change you cccam to a newcamd , thats what I done,

Ok thanks for that call me stupid but to answer your question I think I have manually created a CCcam CFG uisng notepad which is located on my PC. This contains my CCcline question is how do i transfer this onto the Zgemma if not by USB as for have you downloaded a softcam I apologies but i dont know what you mean

Back