1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DEAD! (Fixed?)

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H5' started by ste, Aug 12, 2018 at 9:01 PM.

1. ste

ste TK Veteran

Well that's my H5.2TC totally dead... sticking on BOOT and light flashing between green and red. Tried a reflash and comes up FL5H then back to BOOT within a couple of seconds and just cycles like that.

It's been playing up for several months now constantly rebooting with different firmwares. It's out of its warranty period now but I contacted zgemma (site sponsor) a few months back when it was still within the 12 months but they totally ignored me :(

2. BeakyFord

BeakyFord TK Veteran

change your power supply & try again, works most times for me, oh & dont use any extension leads, if its still the same pull the flash usb & leave it blinking for 15-20 mins.
    IF none of that works then you deserve congrats as you may indeed have killed it

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018 at 9:20 PM
    ste likes this.
  3. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    Have you tried turning it off, then back on again? :D

grog68 likes this.
  4. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

Was so going to say that !

Never heard of one doing flashing between red and green before

pabloescaban likes this.
  5. ste

ste TK Veteran

Never thought about the power supply... changed that and got it back on! ... just gotta set up again now and see how it goes... thanks! :)

systemlord and BeakyFord like this.
  6. BeakyFord

BeakyFord TK Veteran

so it was only a flesh wound... another zgemma back from the brink... :thumbsup:

ste and systemlord like this.
  7. ste

ste TK Veteran

Yeah ok up to now, can't believe it didn't click about power supply... i'll keep you updated - thanks again :)