1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Different Methods?

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by channelking, Oct 12, 2018.

1. channelking

channelking TK Veteran

So I have been thinking and I have to say I am really overwhelmed by all the options/methods out there available for us be it for free or paying.

So currently from what I understand you have different platforms/devices available for streaming, such as:
    Android Boxes
    Mag Boxes
    Roku stick
    Fire Tv stick
    E2 Boxes

Probably others also.

Then you have other options like multi lnb, motorised, sly uk and cable.

Then for services you would have c/s, plex servers for VOD, IPTV servers, cracked accounts and probably others ones also.

Seems also to me everything is on apps and is app driven, mainly for Android software more than anything else. Even though I am not big or a fan of apps like most.

But with all of these options/methods which is the best one? As I am really overwhelmed by all of this as alot seems very technical. I get most would have majority of these devices/services, but for me all I have is what I have.

2. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

I’m liking my accounts that I have bought off auto buys
    And my paid ddl links

My order of watching at the min is

Netflix
    Ddl links
    YouTube
    Free tv
    Auto buy accounts
    Amazon
    Iplayer

3. channelking

channelking TK Veteran

What is auto buys?

I get in terms of cracked accounts much less than legit ones but I am sure they wouldnt last long would they?

There are too many places selling these cracked accounts. Hard to trust anyone with most out to make a quick buck and do one.

For watching get streaming with all these ways is easier. Always been a downloader. Be it filehosts, multihost, usenet or torrents.

4. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

Ab are cracked
    But you get the details within seconds lol

Some work some don’t
    Some sellers replace some don’t

Yea I’m have always been a downloaded, never been much of a torrent, well I was for a while in the days of potuk

But uploaded.net and likes I love

channelking likes this.
  5. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    I prefer enigma 2 boxes as you just get less problems than you do with apps on android. You can have IPTV and the added bonus of satellite if you want it, but also you get the e2 iplayer for movies and tv shows that works very well.