Dinner Time

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
[video=youtube;eGgHe6JHTgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGgHe6JHTgo&feature=youtu.be[/video]
One of our corn snakes Coraline enjoying her meal. After we put her back she starts to shed - will add video once its uploaded. If you look at her head you can see where the skin has already started to break to aid her shedding. I am surprised she managed to eat 2 mice as some snakes when they are in shed they refuse to eat, and she gets fed every week - usually only 1 mouse but the other one refused food she Coraline got double :)
[video=youtube;8nugHX81L9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nugHX81L9M&feature=youtu.be[/video] there are a few more as they are short as she kept moving around the tank. Sorry its dark but thats her infra-red heat lamp

Last edited:
your welcome Ally - i knew you would look at them :)
Shame i never heard anymore from the guy that had Bino ............... :( I do miss her at times, but im sure shes being looked after!

Same here Linny,i do hope Bino is doing well.Please god the guy will look after her.I do love the vids.Thanks again Linny (y)

your welcome :) yes he seemed like a good guy and knew what he was talking about. Just sad she had to go. It almost a yr now since i let her go to a new home and i bet shes more than doubled her size - scary!!! But the tank she was in in what that corn is in so she would have needed a bigger home and we just didnt have space for a 6-10 ft vivarium.
I would love to get another baby Burmese But in a year or so it would be as big as Bino was and maybe more powerful - and im NOT getting any younger lol!

Bino was plenty big Linny lol at this stage he would have been very difficult to control for anyone, not just my aging friend from Kent LOL (Sorry couldn't resist)

how big will the cornsnakes grow to Linny? may have to pop round in June to see how things are. We're over for a Confirmation. how are the beardies also??
Finally, watch your arm when cleaning any of the tanks, the last bite looked particularly nasty.

haha Wheelo the corns are fully grown - tiny compared to Bino. they grow to 5ft ish long and the girth is about the size of a seasick large stick of rock. But yes on my own she would have been far to big. They do say that if a snake is longer than 12 ft you need 2 people to handle it, and a burmese can be rather powerful as they have a lot of strength as they are constrictors.
Wheelo Look forward to it xx
Thankfully If these corns bit it would be no worse that a bite from a cat/kitten. Mind you George does have one in his room that will attach anything lol, but its only about 18 months old. He puts a glove on to handle it and it will snap at the glove and not let go for a few seconds lol - a menacing teenager ( the snake that is) :)

Back