DM500-S - complete n00b. HELP PLEASE??

I know all about how to renew your $kybox (pretty simple/USB)

but how do I sort my dreambox out? The current gift I have for it is running out in two weeks but I have no idea how to get it renewed or how to do it myself. Seems more complicated?

Any step by step instructions? I'm a complete noob. When I connect the dreambox to my computer what software do I use?

Thanks in advance

I know all about how to renew your $kybox (pretty simple/USB)

but how do I sort my dreambox out? The current gift I have for it is running out in two weeks but I have no idea how to get it renewed or how to do it myself. Seems more complicated?

Any step by step instructions? I'm a complete noob. When I connect the dreambox to my computer what software do I use?

Thanks in advance

As I never had a dreambox I decided to look at GOOGLE and see if I could work out what to do and yes after 90 seconds I had the answer
try it , it might work you

I must say to have the answer in 90 seconds and not having a box to learn on is truly amazing. You are a special one. No friends huh

As for Stevieg 786 you are like me a newbie but read the site there are constructive pages here and informed members who may
give hands on help.

Downlaod fxp from google go on your dream box find your ip address on fxp put user name which should be root and password should be dreambox thats if it not been changed and put your box ip in fxp click connect then u should see some folders look for the var one open it then your see a etc folder open it then your see a file called CCcam.cfg right click on it and click edit then u can remove your cline and put a new one,if u have already got a CCcam.cfg folder on your pc just left click and drag it to fxp bottom left side then u can upload it to your box. Now this is a rough guide to give u a idear its not hard and if u dont no your password and its not dreambox or some times it can be root the simple thing to do is put a new image on the box.

I must say to have the answer in 90 seconds and not having a box to learn on is truly amazing. You are a special one. No friends huh

As for Stevieg 786 you are like me a newbie but read the site there are constructive pages here and informed members who may
give hands on

to to be honest it took less than 90 seconds for me to get the information , nice post newbie you will go far

Back