Do i have a CLONED box

demuss

so i bought a zgemma H2H from ebay and was going flash myself first the guy advertised as openATV when it came it was actaully vix image :whacko:
so i tried dslayers flash but can not get it to work it just wont flash so i went into menu information about and it actually says zgemma H.2s but on
the box it says h2h just wondering if someone can check theres and let me know what it says just to confirm this is a clone

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 44
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 42
No its not a clone its just been flashed with vix h2s firmware format the usb to fat32 and try again

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have tried to both the ATV and the VIX both times formatted the usb but still can't flash not sure what else to try any advice

Try formatting with hp format tool or hdd guru. Alternatively try a 8gb SanDisk cruzerblaid usb

Yea Iam using a 8g Sandisk cruder blade but still no joy do I just copy and paste downloaded file onto usb or does it have to be in a folder first

I can not get this line to work I have tried in FileZilla but it just won't show up on my box when I go into softcam panel it just says select cam 1 no cam it doesn't show MGcamd 1.38 been trying for ages not sure what to do

It should show cam 1 as mgcamd by default if not press right to change cam once your on mgcamd press green to start

Ok so I've got it back to MGcamd but when I press keys view and edit before I can put in my line details it says it's sent already so when I put my details in and press x to close the back to softcam panel it says starting cam but then nothing comes up

When you open it multiple times it will say its already been opened press ok edit the line close the Notepad and it should ask if you want to overwrite it click yes then restart cam

Back