Do I need a new box?

thedotlal

I have a MAG 254 that I bought around 3 years ago when I first discovered IPTV, the quality of providers wasn't too good back then but I'm dipping back into it now with sat and cable seeming on the way out.

Are the specs of my old MAG still enough to run IPTV from a high quality provider smoothly or am I better off buying a new box?

I've looked at formuler z7+ so far as if I'm buying new I ideally want 'the best' but have found more than one variation with the only difference appearing to be the price tag. Does anybody have some insight they could share and/or reccomendations?

I have a MAG 254 that I bought around 3 years ago when I first discovered IPTV, the quality of providers wasn't too good back then but I'm dipping back into it now with sat and cable seeming on the way out.

Are the specs of my old MAG still enough to run IPTV from a high quality provider smoothly or am I better off buying a new box?

I've looked at formuler z7+ so far as if I'm buying new I ideally want 'the best' but have found more than one variation with the only difference appearing to be the price tag. Does anybody have some insight they could share and/or reccomendations?
no m8 the mag 254 is ok for iptv I have the mag 250

Sat and Cable are not on the way out and they never were.
There's a hundred channels (at least) still available with a Sat line and the only channels missing from VM are eight sky sports HD channels, all the other sky HD sports channels, and all the other VM HD movie channels still work fine, as do the BT Sports channels in HD

Z7+ by far In my opinion.. At 80 delivered, its hardly a huge outlay for a quality box and good support. Mag is old tech and terrible support Andy updates that either don't work, or brake the box
Move up a level and upgrade your box, you'll not regret it.

Mag boxes are fine,never get any problems with them.Most problems are down to the provider not what box you have.

Back