Do I need a new dish?

My girlfriend has just moved into a new house which at the minute doesn't have any satellite or Ariels set up yet. Dish being installed later in week. She has an Ariel and distribution amp which had been set up in her old house in the attic and worked the TVs in the 3 bedrooms while the dish worked the living room.
For whatever reason In the new house the Ariel doesn't work or pick up signal inside like the old house, (there's less than a mile distance between houses). Each room has an Ariel point in the walls and I've found the four cables rolled up in the attic.

Question is: when the satellite dish is finally set up, it will obviously run a dual coax cable into box in living room, can I buy another cable and fit to the remaining openings on the lnb and run into the distro amp, and then connect the cables which must run into the wall points?
Secondly:
Will be buying her a receiver In the new year once I make mind up and stick with what one I want, am I best getting a bigger lnb onto the dish to then feed this as well as everything else, or try sticking an extra dish up myself? Or is there a much easier option?

Only found this new interest about 4 months ago, and trying to learn as much as poss.

Cheers for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firstly,
no, you cant use a cable from the lnb to a 'splitter' to the tv points around your house,
you could however, fit a quattro lnb and a multiswitch,
that would work, but can be expensive, and, you need a sat receiver at each point,
terrestrial and satellite signals are completely different

Back